How to Calling PE Dlls on linux??

trulyliu trulyliu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 03:16:05 CDT 2007

 Hi, Damjan Jovanovic

Thank you tired of the answer to my questions.

I carefully read the wine part of the code and development document,
searched in mail lists, these days.
And I got some inspiration from wine plugin API wiki page and wine loader's
code.

I am considering of an approach.

Link preloader and related resource(libwine) with my Linux native App.
Do some modify with wine_init function, and call it before main().
This can be implemented by a global C++ objects's constructor.
Upper two steps can deal with TEP and FS register.

But I there may be another problem.
If there was aready an static global C++ object in my App,
How can I makde it initiatited after wine_init from in object.

Do you have some other expostulate of this idea?

BTW, I skim over mplayer and xine's parts of code.
They don't dealwith TEB and FS register.
They only do sth on LDT and allocat PE header before LoadeLibaray.
Why they can run correctly???

trulyliu at gmail.com