wordpad: Add initial printing support

Alexander Nicolaysen Sørnes alexsornes at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 08:30:12 CDT 2007

Torsdag 23 august 2007 12:16, skrev du :
> Am Donnerstag, 23. August 2007 01:52 schrieb Alexander Nicolaysen Sørnes:
> > wordpad: Add initial printing support
>
> I usually don't read non-d3d patches, but when I saw the wordpad patches I
> decided to see what wordpad looks like today, and I am really impressed :-)
> Good work!

Thanks, man! :)

There is one backdraw, though: our richedit has a stubbed EM_FORMATRANGE, so
without the native dll it won't print anything.

> This makes me wonder if Wine does or should register mime types for
> wordpad, notepad, regedit, msiexec or .bat files? We really don't have to
> be ashamed of our wordpad implementation, it is a nice lightweight editor
> for .rtf files.

I definitely think we should, both in the Wine environment and the native one.
Registering it with icons in WIne is on my to-do list, then I'll see about
adding it to the native environment if no one else is planning to.

Alexander N. Sørnes