Call for Testers: Dreamweaver on Wine

Nemes Ioan Sorin nemes.sorin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 10:42:34 CDT 2007

I use Dreamweaver 8 everyday - work as is espected - but I'll find some
time to try a "complete test" (I actualy do JS, PHP and visual stuff
[forms, div's, tables] - and everything look and work OK - even speed is
OK - for Fireworks 8 I am suspicious that the speed [applying vector /
layer effects ] it's a bit bigger than in XP).

Sorin Nemes