notepad: Add program icon

Alexander Nicolaysen Sørnes alex at thehandofagony.com
Wed Aug 29 16:42:03 CDT 2007

Tirsdag 28 august 2007 13:30, skrev du :
> On 8/27/07, Alexander Nicolaysen Sørnes <alex at thehandofagony.com> wrote:
> > notepad: Add program icon
> >
> > And now for the usual Wine oath: :)
> > I swear under pain of treason that the icon is my own work.
> >
> > .png attached if anyone wants to look at it.  It's really not all that
> > pretty.
> >
> > Alexander N. Sørnes
>
> I had this quick and dirty (okay, *very* dirty) mockup lying around
> for a while (not at all a very long while) and thought somebody might
> find some use for it... just in case.
>
> Ah, yeah, I too "swear under pain of treason" that I did it myself.
>
> :-) (I still have the original svg here if anyone wants it)
>
> - Pedro.

That looks much prettier! :)

I must admit I associate notepad more with my icon, though, but that is
probably because I was used to Windows 95/98 all those years ago . . .

Do you think you could do other icons as well?  There are a lot of programs,
file formats etc. that we don't have icons for.

Alexander N. Sørnes