dib engine

Jesse Allen the3dfxdude at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 09:00:17 CST 2007

On Dec 3, 2007 4:33 PM, Piotr Maceluch <skrzynka365 at konto.pl> wrote:
> Hi,
> what's the status of DIB engine (or where can one read about it)? Are
> the up-to-date sources still available? What kind of help would be needed?
> Thanks
>   Peter Maceluch

If you are talking about my project, it is still available, and I
merged up to a recent git snapshot two weeks ago.
http://repo.or.cz/w/wine/dibdrv.git

I can't promise too much until after finals. I'm going to work on it
and finish the image support during my break. Finishing the image
support and proper forwarding of the missing stuff is probably what is
needed to get it merged into wine.

If you need to have it merged up again, I will do that. If you want to
start hacking on it, pretty much any of the stubs you can work on.

Jesse