shdocvw #3: Set default home and search page.

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Thu Dec 13 00:15:16 CST 2007

Other side effect of the new code in shdocvw.inf  is that it causes the
path in Internet Explorer shortcuts to be created incorrectly and
invalidly making IE unable to launch from its link file.

I would suggest all that IE registration stuff go into our iexplore.exe
instead of shdocvw.dll.
Either that or we move the registration of shdocvw.dll into win2000
bottles only where IE does not install anyway.  But to be correct to
windows i feel like none of that extra registration code should be there.

-aric