New bugzilla components.

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Sat Dec 15 22:27:52 CST 2007

Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> "Vitaliy Margolen" <wine-devel at kievinfo.com> wrote:
>
>> Please add these new components:
>>
>> wine-vdm - Wine 16-bit compatibility layer
>> wine-comdlg - Common dialogs such as open/save/print/font
>
> (it either should be wine-commdlg, or wine-comdlg32 IMO)
Doesn't matter they all uniquely identify the part of Wine. I'd like to have
"comdlg" - it corresponds to the dll name without "32" part.

> What's happened to the proposal to remove the wine- prefix from
> bugzilla components and have the components represent the dlls
> they belong to?

This would be really nice, however not sure how much work will it take.
Don't think bugzilla supports renaming of the components. Might need some
custom converter.

Vitaliy