New bugzilla components.

Robert Shearman rob at codeweavers.com
Sun Dec 16 06:05:30 CST 2007

Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> Rename wine-ole -> ole32
>
> Add oleaut32, rpcrt4

Currently, all of the above are filed in wine-ole and I don't have a
problem with that. Since a common question by our bugzilla advocates is
"does installing DCOM fix the bug?" then this makes sense.

Care needs to be taken with creating other categories too so that any
new categories you create are useful to the developers that work on that
area and to the people who triage bugs. (For example, consult Jacek
before creating separate mshtml, shdocvw and urlmon components.)

--
Rob Shearman