[Fwd: Re: New bugzilla components.]

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 20:00:53 CST 2007

On Dec 16, 2007 7:53 PM, James McKenzie <jjmckenzie51 at sprintpcs.com> wrote:

> [...]

What?  I assume you're talking about adding a new landing page like a
simplified initial bug report.  That has nothing to do with the
current discussion, so please bring that up out of this thread if you
really want that.  Also, we already are notified of new bug reports
through wine-bugs.

> As to listing each and every dll, that would be a mess.  Keep it to
> components and parts and use keywords if necessary
> to identify offending dlls.

huh?  No one said to list each and every dll.  I have a feeling you
don't quite understand the issue...

--
James Hawkins