wined3d: dirtify colorkey state in IWineD3DDeviceImpl_SetTexture

Alexander Dorofeyev alexd4 at inbox.lv
Thu Dec 27 01:24:31 CST 2007

Oops, too bad I didn't notice it's supposed to happen in sampler. Why that isn't
called - I think it's because that check at line 2415 is inside

if(stateblock->textures[sampler]) {

block. Since the app is setting texture to NULL, it's not entering. Taking the
colorkey part out of this block helps. I guess it will be a better fix then.