splitting out on_winver_change() and friends

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 16:29:40 CST 2007

On Dec 29, 2007 5:13 PM, Robert Millan <rmh at aybabtu.com> wrote:
> Yes.  I want to do it right.  Should I start working in that direction?

I'd like to hear Alexandre's comments for my suggestions. The current
application override system bothers me but maybe he has other ideas or
I am missing something. The entire system seems to depend too much on
the applications name which seems limited to me but maybe he has ideas
for a more robust way of tracking dlloverrides and version settings
when the application name conflicts.

--
Steven Edwards