So, you want to fix typos?

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sun Dec 30 03:22:41 CST 2007

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007, Dan Kegel wrote:
[...]
> That reminds me that I worked out some time ago how
> to find such typos efficiently.  At the risk of encouraging lots
> of silly typo-fixing patches, I've documented the process here:
> http://kegel.com/wine/spellingpolice/

I've run my 'typos' script on your custom dictionary and noticed it
allows a couple of bad words:

   nonexistant
   upto
   UPTO
   wether

and also

   Codeweavers
   Bad capitalization, should be 'CodeWeavers'. I'm including it because
the dictionary seems case sensitive.

It also allows all variants of the following though I realize you have
no choice because these are part of longer Microsoft identifiers:
   OCCURED  (from STATUS_MCA_OCCURED)
   SEPERATOR (from MDP_SEPERATOR, SDDL_SEPERATOR and SEPERATOR)

Typos:
   http://fgouget.free.fr/index-en.shtml#typos
   http://fgouget.free.fr/typos/typos

          The last time religion ruled, it was called the dark ages.