Conformance test for bug #7286

Koshelev, Misha Vladislavo mk144210 at bcm.tmc.edu
Thu Feb 1 23:31:56 CST 2007

I copied and pasted that code straight from the StartNotificationThread function in the same
file (well, minus the fact that I am waiting for two events, which is how the refcount problem
is brought about), that is dlls/kernel32/tests/change.c. I will change it in my patch, do I also
need to change it in the existing StartNotificationThread function?

Misha