[msvcrt] properly align struct _stati64's st_size

Hans Leidekker hans at it.vu.nl
Sat Feb 3 15:11:11 CST 2007

On Saturday 03 February 2007 18:25:05 Hans Leidekker wrote:

> inside and outside of Wine, so maybe the typedef for __int64 itself
> should get the alignment attribute?

To answer my own question: __int64 is not a typedef when compiling
with GCC, but a preprocessor define. This way it is possible to
use signed/unsigned modifiers as you can on MSVC because it's a
builtin type there.

We can't add an alignment attribute to the preprocessor define because
that will result in compiler errors when the type is used in function
declarations.

So it seems like we're stuck with fixing individual structs in Wine.
Winelib apps will still be affected though.

 -Hans