Getting Fallout 2 to work well

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Thu Feb 8 11:25:43 CST 2007

Am Montag 05 Februar 2007 17:19 schrieb Mitchell Mebane:
> How much work would this be? I know nothing about Windows or X11
> programming, but is it something that I might be able to study up on and
> propose for a Summer of Code project?
It was suggested as a SOC project last year, but nobody showed interest in it.
So I guess yes. Search a bit in the forums, there is a lot of information
about this topic, and transgaming offered us their GDI engine some time ago,
but it never made it into the wine tree(don't ask me for the details, but I
think Alexandre didn't like it). So you have some code to illustrate what
needs to be done.