name conflicts - Wine and OpenWatcom

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Sat Feb 10 03:51:28 CST 2007

I'm running Mandriva 2k7 and started installing Wine.  The installation
stalled on discovering I have OpenWatcom installed.  Wine didn't
like  /usr/bin/wrc, the OpenWatcom Windows Resource Compiler.

I could rename wrc to wwrc - what would people suggest?

Wesley Parish
-----
Mau e ki, he aha te mea nui?