Starting work on wine (Direct X Help)

Nathan Williams nathan.andrew.williams at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 14:45:23 CST 2007

Oh, my apologies, i thought i had the terminology down pat, but i guess not!
I added a comment correcting myself on the appdb.

On the actual code, i think the bug lies somewhere in:
IWineD3DPaletteImpl_SetEntries

During the menus this is called repeatedly.

Which looking at the source (wined3d/palette.c) there is a comment
about problems with depth conversion (which Carmageddon runs in 8 bit)
so I'm working on the assumption thats where the problem lies.

Tonight I plan to do some testing on that to see what i can find.

--
Nathan