Wine and menu integration

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Thu Feb 15 10:02:28 CST 2007

Hi David,

Sounds great! To submit those files, you need to make a patch ... git
can do this but I don't remember the exact command to use (depends on
your setup also). Or you can do it the old fashioned way using diff
directly. Feel free to ask if you'd like more guidance with this.

Once you have a patch, email it to wine-patches at winehq.org so
Alexandre and the others can review it, suggest improvements etc. Good
luck!