calling _splitpath from cmd.exe, and 64 bit decimal formatting

Ann & Jason Edmeades us at edmeades.me.uk
Fri Feb 16 18:18:00 CST 2007

Hello,

Its been a while since I did any wine work so thought I'd fix some bugs in
the cmd shell. I have come across a call which fails at compile time which I
was interested in knowing the 'right' way to solve

_splitpath appears to exist in ntdll, but none of the #includes I have tried
pick it up. Stblib, for example, is just using the standard compiler one.
Additionally looking at winefile it has just copied the implementation in,
so why did it do that?

Also, I wanted to sprintf using %I64d but again I believe we are ending up
using the standard sprintf gcc library function which does not support it.
Is there any easy way around this (its trivial functionality which can be
left as a fixme if not).

Jason