dplay: directplay should initialize session Guid patch + conformance tests

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 04:36:57 CST 2007

On Saturday 24 February 2007 22:10, Alessandro Pignotti wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestions, this version of the patch uses IsEqualGUID and
> eliminates C++ style comments and insert a proper copyright notice in the
> added file

You might want to use #include "wine/test.h" instead of #include
<wine/test.h>, all the other tests do that.

Also, you should split out the test from the START_TEST(dplayx) function into
a function called e.g. test_session_guid and do all the testing there.

Also, please use IsEqualGUID() in EnumConnectionsCallback, too.

Sorry for not replying earlier, but last week was kind of a mess, and I'm
slowly catching up.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin, <kai Dot blin At gmail Dot com>
WorldForge developer    http://www.worldforge.org/