dsound/tests: The tests link with dsound.dll so use GetModuleHandle() instead of LoadLibrary().

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Thu Jan 11 17:16:10 CST 2007

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007, Felix Nawothnig wrote:
[...]
> No it's not, that causes test failure on native when DirectX is not installed
> (NT4 out-of-the-box I believe?).

How can the DirectSound tests not be linked with dsound.dll on
Windows? They sure are on Linux as shown by the Makefile.in:

IMPORTS   = dsound ole32 version user32 kernel32

Not only that, but ds3d.c makes a direct call to
DirectSoundEnumerateA(). So even if msvcmaker ignored it when generating
the dsp files, it would still fail to link unless it also disabled a
bunch of tests.

     You can have my guns when you pry them from my kids cold, dead hands.