New list subscriber - Question about gdi:widenpath

Laurent Vromman laurent at vromman.org
Fri Jan 12 12:33:54 CST 2007

Hi,

My name is Laurent. I'm french, 23 year old, software designer for a
huge european company.

I'm trying make a french software called Navigation, used by airplane
pilots and created using visual basic, work on linux using wine.

The point is this software needs gdi:widenpath to work. I'd just like to
know if this function is planned for the next release or if I will have
to wait a little more.

I'd like to provide a patch for this particular function but
unfortunatly, my development skills are far to low to do it without any
help.

Does anyone have informations about this function ?

Thank you for your help.

Laurent