Using Wine headers on Mac OS X

Mike lists at michael-amorose.com
Wed Jan 17 21:27:31 CST 2007

The correct answer to my problem is:

#include "guiddefs.h"

which I found only via much searching.

As for why the correct headers are not included, the answer to that is:

1. Typical, usual sloppy coding practices.

2. Lack of attention to detail and code organization.

3. The Windows developers probably used some kind of precompiled headers
which makes up for the lack of the correct includes in the source files.

4. The source files do include the right headers, but the Windows
headers don't work on Mac OS X and hence I have to substitute my own.

Mike