[Wine] www.winehq.com newsletter dead forever?

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 18:52:01 CST 2007

On Friday 19 January 2007 16:36, Edward Savage wrote:
> I came to the conclusion that trying to do a back issue is just to hard.  I
> have most of last weeks written...

Nice. Never mind about the back issues.

> Unfortunately people have been nice
> enough to implement directx reasonably well so I've been playing EVE Online
> solidly like a good addict for over two weeks now... I will see if I can
> get last weeks, which may be a mix of last week and this week, to Brian
> today/tonight for help with formatting.

Great. If you want to take a break after that to.. er... do some DirectX
regression testing in EVE Online, just say the word, and we'll look into
gettin that round-robin stuff set up.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin, <kai Dot blin At gmail Dot com>
WorldForge developer    http://www.worldforge.org/