wine 0.9.39: Calysto v1.4 NULL dereference reports

Domagoj Babic babic.domagoj at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 07:13:33 CDT 2007

Strange, Calysto should have caught the use of x(malloc|realloc).
Either a bug in Calysto, or I misinterpreted the traces (I did a very
sloppy job analyzing them). Thx for the feedback, I'll try to allocate
more time for the analysis of the next run.

--
        Domagoj Babic

        http://www.domagoj.info/
        http://www.calysto.org/