Parallels Wine dlls rebuilt with mingw for your testing

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 22:13:52 CDT 2007

Hi,
I expect if any ofyou are interested you've already talked to Stefan
about the code drop from Parallels he is reviewing. I did a build of
the drop with Mingw and was able to build everything except ddraw.dll.
If anyone is interested in the binary and makefiles, I've forwarded
the information on to Stefan with directions on how to build and a
rather hackish patch. He said he would post the mingw package sometime
later today.

Thanks
--
Steven Edwards