Direct3D Game test framework

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Thu Jul 5 08:38:21 CDT 2007

> * Ability to regularly benchmark certain parts of game (and thus Wine,
> which is involved) in clean environment and submit raw data results to
> server
>
> * On the server, process submitted data and present them via web in user
> friendly form; support for pointing to regressions (and finding regression
> patches) would be nice
>
> Did I miss some important aspect? Feel free to comment.
Yes, thats essentially what we need. I've been setting up a quick and dirty
test site myself, with a few lines of php and gnuplot:

http://84.112.174.163/~stefan/laptop/3dmark2000/results.php

The whole setup is highly inflexible, doesn't contain any real test data yet,
just quick and dirty(~100 lines of php and ~70 lines of gnuplot script).