[1/2] gdi32: Added PolyDraw tests to tests/path.c [try6]

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Mon Jul 9 06:58:15 CDT 2007

"Evan Stade" <estade at gmail.com> writes:

> +static const path_test_t polydraw_path[] = {
> +    {0, 0, 6, 0, 0}, /*0*/
> +    {10, 10, 2, 0, 0}, /*1*/
> +    {10, 15, 3, 0, 0}, /*2*/
> +    {100, 100, 6, 0, 0}, /*3*/
> +    {95, 95, 2, 0, 0}, /*4*/
> +    {10, 10, 2, 0, 0}, /*5*/
> +    {10, 15, 3, 0, 0}, /*6*/
> +    {100, 100, 6, 0, 1}, /*7*/
> +    {15, 15, 2, 0, 1}, /*8*/
> +    {100, 100, 6, 0, 1}, /*9*/
> +    {30, 30, 4, 0, 1}, /*10*/
> +    {30, 35, 4, 0, 1}, /*11*/
> +    {35, 35, 4, 0, 1}, /*12*/
> +    {45, 50, 2, 0, 0}, /*13*/
> +    {35, 35, 6, 0, 0}, /*14*/
> +    {50, 55, 2, 0, 0}, /*15*/
> +    {45, 50, 2, 0, 0}, /*16*/
> +    {35, 35, 6, 0, 0}, /*17*/
> +    {60, 60, 2, 0, 0}, /*18*/
> +    {60, 65, 2, 0, 0}, /*19*/
> +    };

You still need to use symbolic constants here, like Misha suggested.

Note: you shouldn't wait for me to tell you that, the point of a
public review is that everybody can comment on a patch, and you are
expected to take these comments into account. In fact if I see that
someone has commented on a patch already, usually I don't bother to
review it, I just wait for you to resubmit an improved version.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org