configure complains about liblcms not being there

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 10:02:38 CDT 2007

Hi,

Since the last patches to configure.ac and friends (I haven't seen the warnings
before) I get:

configure: liblcms development files not found.
Wine will be built without Color Management support. (mscms.dll)

It look like configure is checking for the availability of lcms.h:

configure:6948: checking lcms.h usability
configure:6965: gcc -m32 -c -Wcast-qual  conftest.c >&5
configure:6971: $? = 0
configure:6985: result: yes
configure:6989: checking lcms.h presence
configure:7004: gcc -m32 -E  conftest.c
configure:7010: $? = 0
configure:7024: result: yes
configure:7057: checking for lcms.h
configure:7065: result: yes
configure:6948: checking lcms/lcms.h usability
configure:6965: gcc -m32 -c -Wcast-qual  conftest.c >&5
conftest.c:65:23: error: lcms/lcms.h: No such file or directory

Mine is at /usr/include/lcms.h (and it's found). Shouldn't that be enough to
satisfy configure? I doubt anyone will have both.

My version for lcms:

lcms-1.16-3
lcms-devel-1.16-3

Any idea?