Direct3D Game test framework

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Wed Jul 11 06:58:26 CDT 2007

Martin wrote:
> YAWT looks interesting

Thanks!  If you need any changes in it, ask Lei (or ask me to ask Lei).

> I also had a look to AutoHotKey, and its language
> seems to solve some of the problems we have with
> CxTest scripts (double click, better support for menus, better conditioning).

It is also popular and under active development,
so lots of Windows people who know it already
might be coaxed into writing tests for us.

> It also introduces hard dependency on Windows and Wine
That should be Windows *or* Wine :-)

> CxTest can test also X11 apps ... e.g. CrossOver installation
Yeah, I don't think the CxTest scripting should go away,
I suspect it's going to be useful for testing mixed windows / X
situations.

- Dan