kernel32:tests:path.c Add test for GetShortPathNameW [try3]

Anatoly Lyutin vostok at etersoft.ru
Wed Jul 11 05:23:57 CDT 2007

Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Anatoly Lyutin <vostok at etersoft.ru> writes:
>

>> This test only shows correct work GetShortPathNameW with latin and non
>> Latin charsets. The Cyrillic locale is chosen only as locale with non
>> Latin symbols.
>>

> Since you are testing the Unicode function, why would non-Latin make
> any difference?
Only that this code conversion will be correct. Although I understand
that it is for Unicode does not  matter. It is only additional test.
>   Again, what behavior are you trying to test?

That the program can create a file using a short name for directory.
That the short name for directory is formed correct.

Am I wrong?

--
Best regards
	Anatoly Lyutin.