Direct3D Game test framework

Detlef Riekenberg wine.dev at web.de
Thu Jul 12 10:19:05 CDT 2007

On Do, 2007-07-05 at 15:16 +0200, martin pilka wrote:
> Detlef Riekenberg wrote:
> >
> > We can also reuse an existing Framework:
> > winetest.exe and http://test.winehq.org/data

> http://test.winehq.org/data/200707031000/
>
> I am wondering, why is the Wine column always empty?

Nobody send the result from winetest.exe on wine for
this version of winetest.exe

You can see actual results for wine here:
http://www.astro.gla.ac.uk/users/paulm/WRT/wrt.php

> And what is tested under
> i.e. 'NT 4' column?

winetest.exe on Windows NT 4.0

You can also see entries for NT3:
I have NT3.51 server installed in qemu here

>  Same tests are ran against same Windows version every day?

Optimal are different Installations for every Windows-Version,
that run winetest after every commit (turn).
We are far away from the optimal testing situation.

--

By by ... Detlef