PulseAudio driver

Joe Baker joebaker at dcresearch.com
Wed Jul 18 14:14:50 CDT 2007

Stéphan Kochen wrote the following on 04/02/2007 06:11 AM:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I've been working on a PulseAudio driver for Wine for a couple of days
> now. It was suggested I should drop a note on to wine-devel, so here I
> am. :) I also cc'd pulseaudio-discuss. (And subscribed to both.)
Thanks for your work on PulseAudio within WINE.  I feel it is important
to have low latency networkable sound support.  We run a Linux thin
client environment where we already run pulseaudio on the clients.  Our
2.6.20 kernel systems that I try to operate Pulse on are a little
flakey, because of something to do with HAL's discovery of audio devices
that is supposed to be resolved soon.

-Joe Baker