Compile issue with current git under Fedora7

Arthur Coombes arthur at softlyspoken.org.uk
Sat Jul 21 08:17:20 CDT 2007

When building from git on a fully patched Fedora 7 install my compile
stops building opengl32.dll.so complaining of lots of undefined
reference's to glu strings. Adding -lglu32 to the compile command
manually allows the file to compile and I can complete the install. It
then seems to work fine (I only really run Steam/CS:S regularly).

I'm not too good with code but I'd guess a configure issue. I've
included files you might find relevant

Arthur Coombes

"Theology is never any help; it is searching in a dark cellar at
midnight for a black cat that isn't there."
Robert A. Heinlein.