faultrep

Detlef Riekenberg wine.dev at web.de
Thu Jul 26 11:33:27 CDT 2007

On Do, 2007-07-26 at 02:44 +0200, Peter Dons Tychsen wrote:

> I have added a missing DLL to wine.

Nice.

> I do have a question though: When adding new files, who runs
> autoconf and automake, to reflect on the changes in Makefile.in and
> configure.ac? You?

Do we need to update the Wiki (#8 and the last note)?
http://wiki.winehq.org/Developers-Hints#head-30a7f7f51ce0e42b4141749c9832bae9f7957260

>  	dlls/dxguid/Makefile \
> -	dlls/gdi32/Makefile \
> +	dlls/faultrep/Makefile \
> +        dlls/gdi32/Makefile \

Did you mixed space and tab here?
This code is autogenerated by tools/make_makefiles, when your Patch is
commited by Alexandre.

> + * License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
> + * Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
> 02110-1301, USA
> + */

Please fix the line-wrap  (you can attach the Patch)

> +#include <wine/debug.h>
> +
> +WINE_DEFAULT_DEBUG_CHANNEL(faultrep);

You should add a "DllMain" here.
(with DisableThreedLibraryCalls(), when possible)

Thanks for improving wine

--

By by ... Detlef