tests/msi.c fails when run twice on Wine?

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 13:05:44 CDT 2007

James Hawkins wrote:
> On 7/30/07, Paul Vriens <paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com> wrote:
>> James Hawkins wrote:

>>> Works fine for me.
>>>
>> Hi James,
>>
>> Would the attached patch be OK? It makes sure that squash_guid always sets the
>> out parameter and check the results of squash_guid in the callers (from registry.c).
>>
>> This fixes the msi test for me.
>>
>> I'm not sure about the returned error code ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND but it made
>> the most sense to me.
>>

> hmm it should probably be ERROR_FUNCTION_FAILED, but otherwise it's fine.

Sound reasonable. I'll change that. I'll also have a look at the other callers
of squash_guid.

It's still strange though that it doesn't happen on your box (you are the only
one that came back, and of course Alexandre cause I guess he runs the tests
every time before he commits something).

Cheers,

Paul.