RPC questions

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 04:21:20 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I will be getting into working on RPC soonish, and some of that I'd like to
use for Wine. However, I don't know my way around that code so far, what
would be a good starting point to tackle this?

My goal is to set up a daemon that will take care of remote named pipes over
smb and all of that stuff, while all that Wine needs to do is to access this
daemon talking DCE-RPC. As we probably don't need to link anything, we will
be able to use that daemon for other jobs, like doing netapi32 calls, etc.

Where would I get started for this?
Cheers,
Kai

--