[3/5] widl: Add tests for encapsulated unions

Dan Hipschman dsh at linux.ucla.edu
Thu Jun 14 20:42:36 CDT 2007

On Thu, Jun 14, 2007 at 06:28:41PM -0700, Dan Hipschman wrote:

> This adds a test for encapsulated unions, but it crashes wine.  The exact

Hmm, now that I reread this, I think I said this wrong.  The test does
crash wine, but I wrote my patch so that it doesn't run on wine.  So,
doing "make check" in dlls/rpcrt4/tests will *not* crash wine, it just
won't run the encapsulated union tests.  The encapsulated union tests
*will* run, and succeed, on windows, however.  I felt this was best
because that way all of widl's output can still continue to be tested on
windows, and everything that can be tested in wine without crashing
still will be.