Wine on SkyOS

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 15:41:33 CDT 2007

On 6/23/07, Adam Petaccia <adam at tpetaccia.com> wrote:

If there are any SkyOS developers lurking about, I know some people
that developed a SkyOS to win32 wrapper that allowed you to run some
simple SkyGI apps on Windows. It might be a good place to start if you
want to take a look at what primitives are needed to do the reverse to
implement a wine driver. Contact me off list and I will see if I can
dig it up.

Thanks

--
Steven Edwards