Forum proposal

brettholcomb at bellsouth.net brettholcomb at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 1 10:27:21 CST 2007

I fully agree with Jonathan - the mail lists that have gone to forums I've dropped off.  I can check the mail lists quickly, easily, filter as necessary and get what I need without having to sign on and wade through a bunch of posts.  If people really want forums setup a forum and let those who want it use it.