Forum proposal

"Luis C. Busquets Pérez" luis.busquets at ilidium.com
Thu Mar 1 13:09:37 CST 2007

I understand that for some people the mailing list is a far better thing. May be for some other, a forum is better.

Why not having both? Running a forum does not exclude continuing with the mailing lists and could add users and developpers who find more easy coordinate through a forum.

Configuring phpBB (www.phpbb.com) does not take more than 1 hour . I have made a try in 30 minutes starting from not knowing anything about this package:

http://ns2.ilidium.com:8011/

Why not trying both systems?