Forum proposal

Tomas Carnecky tom at dbservice.com
Thu Mar 1 13:57:48 CST 2007

Luis C. Busquets Pérez wrote:
> I understand that for some people the mailing list is a far better
> thing. May be for some other, a forum is better.
>
> Why not trying both systems?

This question has already been answered.. anyway: if you have both a ML
and a forum, you effectively split the community into two parts! Nobody
will be on both the forum and the ML, it will be harder for the users
because they'll have to two places to go to, and it will be harder for
the developers because bug-reports will be posted two two different places.

tom