[final, sorry] msi: Expand IDL file to contain all OLE automation interfaces.

Misha Koshelev mk144210 at bcm.tmc.edu
Thu Mar 1 14:39:08 CST 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-01 at 12:29 -0800, James Hawkins wrote:
> On 3/1/07, Misha Koshelev <mk144210 at bcm.tmc.edu> wrote:
> > Ok, sorry about posting patches to uncomitted patches, I have
> > reintegrated these changes back into my patches. The change in this
> > patch is the IDL file now contains all OLE automation interfaces as of
> > native installer version 3.0 (as opposed to 2.0).
> >
> > As a reminder this is part 2 of 4 of my patchset:
> >
> > 1.
> > http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2007-February/036359.html
> > 2. This patch
> > 3. Next patch
> > 4.
> > http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2007-February/036362.html
> >

> You need to resubmit the whole series if you resubmit parts of it.

I feel bad crowding the wine-patches list with my posts and I sent
Alexandre an email with the URLs to all four patches. Do you think I
really need to send all four again?

Misha

2. http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2007-March/036541.html
3. http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2007-March/036542.html