DIB Engine & GSoC

Benoit Pradelle ze_real_neo at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 1 15:49:25 CST 2007

First thank you for your very complete answer,

I'm not really familiar with Wine (and the Windows API) and I don't
understand why do you think that it will be such an hard work. For me,
the work will consist in redirect the GDI calls from the X11
pseudo-driver to some new functions which will draw circles, lines,
etc.. over DIBs.
Do I misunderstand the work to do or under evaluate it ?

And I've understand by reading this mail-list how important are
regression tests and fluent transitions in functionalities for Wine.