(resend) Scroll window fix

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Sat Mar 3 04:50:34 CST 2007

I did my work comparing to windows 2000.  I could not get the test to
run at all on my windows box so i had to try to fiddle with the test to
get it to work.   I spent a lot of time working on windows 2000 to make
this behavior the same and so feel the patch is not "obviously
incorrect" and most likely I did something incorrect in the test.

-aric