Current wine and HL2 family - well done!

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Sun Mar 4 07:21:25 CST 2007

Hi!
  Normally I'm writing complaints here, so for a bit of compensation, I would
like to inform that yesterday's wine runs HL2 family of games for the first
time without an annoying graphics glitch causing parts of skies to be
replaced with some bogus contents like white, black, mirrors of a part of
ground etc.
  So, many thanks to all the DirectX developers especially from my sons, they
are very pleased and wish you all the best, especially continuous progress
in wine development (a bit egocentric from them, but nice :-)) ).
                   With regards, Pavel Troller