New opengl thread context selection patches for testing

Mirek thunder.m at czela.net
Sun Mar 4 16:04:39 CST 2007

Ok, i tried it with current CVS.

+ There are many improvments in some games like Tomb Raider Legends, GTA
San Andreas, HalfLife Episode One and 3DMark 2005 or 2006
+ Oblivion is still broken (same as with previous patchset)
+ With your previous Thread patchset Rainbow Six Vegas can even run into
menu, but now it hang while loading menu.
+ I can't find any other regressions :)

Tested with:
- 3DMark 2003
- 3DMark 2005
- 3DMark 2006
- Alpine Sky Racing 2007
- Battlefield 2142 Demo
- Call of Duty 2
- Flatout 2
- GTA San Andreas
- Half-Life 2 EO
- NFS: MW
- NFS: Carbon (can't run it before and after)
- All NVidia SDK Direct3D Demos
- Neverwinter Nights 2 (can't run it before and after)
- Polda 5 (czech game)
- Rayman 3
- Rayman Raving Rabbids (can't run it before and after)
- Rainbow Six: Vegas
- TES IV: Oblivion
- Titan Quest (still hangs in menu)
- Tomb Raider: Legend