Current wine and HL2 family - well done!

Wojciech 'arab' Arabczyk arab at szluug.org
Mon Mar 5 13:28:31 CST 2007

Hello

> If changing the fsaa setting in hl2 changes anything that is just
> imagination - it doesn't do anything yet, the multisample setting is just
> ignored right now.

I've not changed the FSAA setting trough the game options. I've forced it on a
lower level, that is on the graphics card driver level (using
nvidia-settings). So it's not _just_ my imagination.

> The main problem are sRGB read and write support(sort of gamma correction).

I suppose it's the last real thing to make Source-engine based games look
perfect on Wine. Could i be of any help? I cannot program (a complete lack of
C/C++ skills, bumer :( ), but i can do some extensive patch testing.

--
Best regards
Wojciech Arabczyk