Work legalities

Nathan Williams nathan.andrew.williams at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 15:42:44 CST 2007

Yeah, this was the way I was leaning.
Thanks to all the replies, I'm actually in Australia, whilst I love
this job and don't believe there would be a problem (this company is
pretty laid back / not microsoft), but I did sign a contract and think
there may be an issue with one of the sections.

When I finally come to submitting code, does wine need a copy of the
agreement, or do I just hold onto it incase of future cmplications?
(which is very unlikely as I see it)

--
Nathan