Is there someone working on dxdiag?

Bryan Haskins kingofallhearts999 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 09:00:02 CST 2007

have you tried plopping in a native dxdiag app. to see if it does enough for
the application to think the environment is alright? It would be pretty cool
to have a native Wine dxdiag though... Having a standardized set of tests
would be very helpful, not to mention for the log output function, would
simplify a lot of things for when d3d is good enough for the mainstream.

--
Cheers,
Bryan